Technical Project Lead ▲
We are recruiting a technical project lead, a strong personality that can holistically connect Innovation Strategy with Pack- and Product Design and an execution process, working closely with supply chain both from Qindle and Client side. You feel comfortable in collaborating and managing people with different skill sets: C-level marketing, design and tech suite, marketeers, designers and engineers. Switching between content, client and project management perspectives. You thrive in a constantly changing environment: new insights, new challenges, new opportunities. That you organize your work is needless to say, you’re self-responsible and constantly thrive for better solutions and business development orientated.
• Challenge clients by always being one step ahead in their business.
• Deep dive in the universe of our clients’ universe from packaging and product design POV.
• Have understanding of and experience with corporate structures and culture.
• Collaborate effectively in a team with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Translate innovation strategy into simple, understandable design solutions and differentiating brand propositions.
• Develop design solutions in collaboration with interdisciplinary Qindle teams.
• Take on Project Lead activities such as stakeholder management, budget responsibility etc.
• Source suppliers and organise prototyping with Qindle and external stakeholders.
• Support Qindle in further building thought leadership: omni-channel packaging solutions, sustainable packaging, 4th industrialisation: automation of pack and production lines.
• Create Qindle content on (packaging) innovation & execution.
• Have 10+ years of experience as a design/creative lead
• Are fluent in written and spoken English, German/Chinese is a nice to have.
• Are willing to travel to European countries, the U.S. and Asia.
• Are curious and never settle for the easy way out
• Have a strong point of view and stand up for what you believe in
• Believe in teamwork and value diversity of thought
• Are a pragmatic, self-driven individual, who wants to get things done but can also see the bigger picture when needed
You will work closely with our Creative Director, Strategy and Technology team. Qindle will offer you a position in which your own ambitions will define the boundaries of your job description. A chance to be meaningful in the next development step in Qindle’s creative consultancy business and company culture. Working with people that feel the necessity to keep on learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.
Only applications with a portfolio submitted will be reviewed. This can be via a PDF (no more than 20MB) or a website. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.